The first afternoon, you will peek into Shannon’s home studio to see how she balances life and work. You will see her window-laden studio where you will have the opportunity to observe a short newborn session and then take a tour through her meeting room where she holds Ordering Appointments for each of her clients. She will show you how she and her staff educate her clients from the initial inquiry through the final product delivery and how to take care of them in the years following.
That evening, you will commute together from Shannon’s studio to an exquisite get-away. For four days and three nights, you will find a fresh and peaceful setting in an exquisite 10,000 square foot lakeside light-filled home. You will be pampered with delicious meals, lavished with small surprises at every turn, be refreshed with times of musical worship, prayer, and even be able to participate in an amazing calligraphy workshop hosted by one of the nation’s finest, Alissa Mazzenga.
There will be time and space crafted for you to prayerfully reflect upon the strengths and weaknesses of your business and materials given that will aid you in seeking out what kind of balance the Lord desires out of your unique journey. You will see how Shannon photographs an outdoor family session, how she and her assistant interact with the family, how she manipulates light and what it takes for her to capture the images that she does (please see her website for more of her work). You are welcome to shoot alongside Shannon during this time and add to your own portfolio of work.
The all-inclusive price of $1695 includes:
- Three nights stay at a lovely private 10,000 square foot home on Lake Eufaula
- Delicious home-cooked meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner… and plenty of snacks along the way
- Transportation between Shannon’s studio in Norman, Oklahoma and Lake Eufaula, Oklahoma (arriving Thursday and departing on Sunday)
- In-depth insight from Shannon Ho on shooting and running a successful business
- Guest speaker Whitney English
- Guest speaker Ashley Ann Campbell from Under the Sycamore
- A calligraphy class hosted by the amazing Alissa Mazzenga from Feast Calligraphy
- New friendships that will take root here and continue to grow many years after… with women who share a heart for Jesus as well as a love for photography
Logo © Feast Calligraphy